· Exhibitors are to keep their booth areas clean and attractive at all times.
· Please provide your own equipment, tables and chairs.
· The event is held inside and outside.
· There are no refunds for weather.
· If booth is outside, tents must be anchored by at least 30lb weights on each corner post or with stakes.
· It is recommended that there be one other attendant at the booth to assist with unloading, set-up and strike.
· Booth assignment is final and up to the sole discretion of Event Director.
· Refunds - No refunds are given if Exhibitor is expelled for not following rules and regulations of the event.
· Absolutely no refunds are given after March 15, 2020 for cancellation.
· NSF check fees are an additional $25 to cover bank fees.
· Taxes - EXHIBITORS are required to collect sales tax. 8.9% (2.9% State of Colorado; 1.5% Eagle County; and, 4.5% Town of Eagle). A list of all participants will be submitted to City of Eagle, Eagle County and the State of Colorado for tax collection purposes. We will provide tax collection information and the website where you can submit following the event.
· Liability - EXHIBITOR PARTNER shall indemnify and hold CMNM and CMNM staff, event sponsors and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions of EXHIBITOR PARTNER under this agreement, and shall reimburse CMNM for any costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in defense against any such claim in addition to any other remedy available to CMNM.
· Loss or Theft - All work is displayed/sold at the risk of the EXHIBITOR. The organizers of the event are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any artwork, display facilities or person.
· Resolution of Disputes - In the situation of a dispute arising in any manner as a result of, or in any way related to this agreement, the parties hereto agree to submit the same to mediation and/or arbitration as a prerequisite to legal action. In the event arbitration or legal action is commenced, the prevailing party SHALL be rewarded reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs including arbitration fees incurred as a result of said dispute.
· Agreement Modifications - No prior or present Agreements or representations shall be binding upon any of the parties hereto unless incorporated in the Agreement. No modifications or changes in the Agreement shall be valid or binding upon the parties unless in writing, executed by the parties to be bound hereto.
· Violations - EXHIBITOR PARTNER acknowledges that a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement may result in the termination of this Agreement and the preclusion of EXHIBITOR PARTNER’s participation from CMNM/Steamboat Pilot without Participation Fee.
· Governing Laws - This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, and the health, sanitation and fire regulations of the city of Eagle and Eagle County.
· Any participant not observing event rules will be subject to removal from the event, with all fees forfeited.
Complaint Procedure: If a EXHIBITOR has any complaints during event, please submit in writing the issue along with date and time to the Event Director. Staff will convene within 2 hours of the submission and will provide a resolution promptly after deliberation.